Organic waste valorization
Food processing, retail, food service
A company engaged and certified in sustainable, social and inclusive economy. It offers a micro-methanation solutions that allows a multitude of waste producers (municipalities, retailers and food service companies) to value their organic waste into biogas, fertilizer znd natural gas for vehicles
At its brand-new site Tryon collects, transforms, and recycles biowaste to produce biogas, fertilizers supplied by local farmers and natural gas used by its own fleet.
The installation is 100% dedicated to biowaste from food and can process up to 8,000 tons on a small footprint of 2,500 m2 only.
- Local municipalities
For the first unit in Carrières-sous-Poissy
- 1000 tons of CO2 saving per year
- Up to 10,000 of biowaste methanation treatment capacity
- Production of 13 GWH of cleaned biogas per year
- 03/03/2023 – Tryon, la micro-méthanisation pour valoriser les biodéchets
- 23/03/2023 – Scaling up of the plant in Carrières sous Poissy