Organic waste valorization
Retail, food service, household
The Alchimistes propose an all-in solution, for businesses and citizens, in order to collect and locally recycle bio-waste into compost.
It offers three folds solutions with first the training of staff and people to improve biowaste sorting at the source, second a biowaste collection ensuring a full traceability of all the material being collected, and third a local composting, avoiding long transport and favoring soil enrichment.
Westfield Malls: Les Alchimistes collects 5 on the 21 Westfields malls in France (Les 4 temps, Confluence, …), service for around 100 millions people per year and 200 restaurants. Westfield wanted a high quality of service, doing something interesting with the biowaste.
- Dupont Restauration
- Four season
- Louvres Hotel
- Bouygues Facility Management
- Unibail Rodamco
- Avoid incineration or landfilling for biowaste
- Recycle 30% of the municipal waste and nourish / fertilize soil locally
- Avoid long transfer to composting platform
- Create jobs for vulnerable people