Organic waste valorization
Primary food production, food processing, retail, food service
A trash can that you never have to empty.
The Griffon aerobic digester devices solve food waste on-site using a special mixture of microorganisms and enzymes that turns food scraps into grey water, which is automatically released into the kitchen sewerage system.
Depending on the model, devices dispose from 150 to 1000 kg of food scraps per day (24 hours).
Solving food waste on-site with Griffon devices brings multiple benefits for the business and the environment:
- Lower costs up to 80%
- No storage
- No transport
- No unpleasant odors and pests
- No landfills
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Hotel Le Méridien Lav and other hotels
- Universities in Croatia
- Clinical hospital centers
- Local kindergartens
- Reducing carbon and methane emissions
- Diverting food waste from landfills
- Taking garbage trucks off the roads
- Reusing the discharged water for garden watering or biogas
- 22/05/2022 – Instead of going to the landfill, food scraps from kindergarten in Zagreb are disposed into an innovative machine, leaving only greywater afterwards
- 22/05/2022 – Solution for food waste in Hospital Osijek : No more carrying heavy bins because food waste turns into water
- 01/05/2022 – Green device for food waste removes trash bins in professional kitchens