Organic waste valorization
Primary food production, food processing, retail, food service and household
BioBeeBox® is a containerized solution that transforms organic waste into energy, compost and water. It carries a unique know in the way it connects industrial tools. The range of BioBeeBox goes from 30 tons to 3000 tons per year of organic waste.
- Transform an organic waste producer into a renewable energy producer
- Reduce the carbon footprint by reducing transport
- Limit the greenhouse gas by valorizing the biogas produced into electricity and hot water
- Syctom – Paris (Ile de France)
- Hammerson – Les Terrasses du Port (Mall) in Marseille
- Leclerc – Ville La Grand
- Optimize the local collection of organic waste
- Produce (non-intermittent) biogas and transform it into electricity and hot water thanks to a cogenerator gas engine
- EXtract and reuse the water contained in the organic waste
- Produce compost and feed soil with nutriments.