Measuring and Reporting
An automated, AI-image recognition powered FLW monitoring and reporting solution for hospitality. A smart camera on top of the waste bin, connected to a scale, automatically registers all food waste right down to the ingredient level.
One of the first Orbisk monitors was installed at the Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in May 2019. Located in the heart of the Hoofddorp business district, the hotel receives an average of 400 guests throughout the day.
As part of the Accor hotel group, Novotel’s goal is to reduce food waste by 25% by 2021. Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol is doing everything it can to keep overproduction as low as possible, and Orbisk’s food waste monitor is proving its worth as a tool to reduce waste.
- The Student Hotel
- FLW reduction
- 23/07/2022 – Orbisk expands in the US
- 16/02/2022 – Orbisk launches new solution to reduce industry food waste by up to 50%
- 14/02/2022 – AI smart food monitor is at your service
- 14/10/2021 – Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- 27/08/2021 – Orbisk to commercialise its system to tackle food waste
- 23/08/2021 – Orbisk Raises €1.05M for its Food Waste Fighting AI for Restaurants