Measuring and Reporting
Orbisk fully automates food waste registration in the kitchen down to the ingredient level. Outfitting the waste bin with a smart camera and a connected scale, all food waste is automatically captured and categorized what goes to waste, when and WHY: like plate waste, buffet waste or cutting waste without any extra manual handling of kitchen staff. The Orbisk dashboarding solution provides automated advice on what and when to reduce in order to reduce food waste by over 50%!
An average foodservice location, like a hotel, catering institution or restaurants, with 100+ covers per day, wastes between 30-90 kilos of perfectly edible food. By giving tangible insights in their food waste streams, Orbisk enables their customers to save over 50%, lowering food waste to the lowest margins achievable and saving locations tens of thousands of euros each year, doubling profit margins.
- The Student Hotel
- FLW reduction
- 29/09/2022 – Accor teams say no to food waste
- 23/07/2022 – Orbisk expands in the US
- 16/02/2022 – Orbisk launches new solution to reduce industry food waste by up to 50%
- 14/02/2022 – AI smart food monitor is at your service
- 14/10/2021 – Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- 27/08/2021 – Orbisk to commercialise its system to tackle food waste
- 23/08/2021 – Orbisk Raises €1.05M for its Food Waste Fighting AI for Restaurants