Measuring and Reporting
The Leanpath Food Waste Prevention Platform is a combination of in-kitchen food waste trackers that weigh and characterize food waste; and back-end software that analyses that data, identifies trends, and sets work flows that enable kitchen teams to prevent their most pressing food waste issues. Supported by award-winning customer success programs, Leanpath’s solutions deliver fast and reliable food waste prevention for any kitchen.
Located just outside Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City (RCPC) is part of the global Marriott brand, which has committed to reducing its food waste by 50% by 2025. Working with Leanpath, Pentagon City has already exceeded that goal, with a 54% reduction in food waste.
“In every kitchen, food gets wasted,” says RCPC Executive Chef Sriram Hariharan. “[But] we don’t realize it until we actually see it in terms of data.”
- And hundreds of other leading foodservice brands
- 50% reduction in a kitchen’s food waste
- 07/03/2022 – Two new pledges to reduce food loss and waste at Google
- 22/09/2021 –
- 15/09/2021 – Sodexo changes kitchen behaviour with data-led equipment programme
- 06/05/2021 – Sodexo partners with Leanpath to cut waste
- 04/08/2020 – Leanpath unveils new tracking platform for Covid-19-era foodservice
- 22/09/2019 – SaaS Capital Provides $7 Million in Growth Funding to Leanpath