Extend Shelf Life
Farming, Processing, Retail, Logistic, HaFS
A unique patented technology, that naturally extends the freshness of perishable goods. The water molecule re-activation technology, not only extend the freshness of food and flowers, but increase the quality and taste of produce, maintain the colour and the nutritional value, typically lost by standard freezing and thawing. DENBA+ technology maintains the highest quality of food preservation during the freezing to thawing process. The technology is the first to thaw food evenly and creates unique ice crystals that do not penetrate the cell membrane which ensures weight consistency, colour and taste.
- Walmart Japan
- CIMC International
- Most of Japanese fishing industry
- China Haier
- Panasonic partnership
- Aucma group
- Hoshizaki co
- FLW reduction
- 17/01/2022 – DENBA has been selected as one of the global logistics emergency measure providers for promoting food and agricultural and marine products of Japan!
- 28/07/2021 – Completion of FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Registration for DENBA+ Series
- 18/01/2021 – Shinshu starting to use DENBA containers in children’s cafeteria
- 04/09/2020 – Launch of New Product DENBA GREEN
- 30/07/2019 – DENBA+ Secures Alliance with CIMC, the worlds largest Container Manufacturer