A platform that leverages the power of the cloud to connect and analyze data sources in real-time, providing meaningful insights and trends to optimize the food supply chain.
Crisp has identified that a leading cause of retail food waste is slow-moving, inaccurate data in the supply chain. By breaking down data silos and connecting distributors, retailers and manufacturers with real-time data sharing, Crisp allows more accurate production planning, optimized product assortments, and better inventory management. The solution helps to increase supply chain efficiency, improve profitability, and reduce waste.
- Greenleaf Foods
- High Road Craft Brands
- Flow Alkaline Spring Water
- FLW reduction
- 02/02/2022 – Crisp Raises $35M in Series B
- 21/06/2021 – Crisp endorsed by UNFI to provide suppliers with real-time insights
- 04/05/2021 – Crisp customers share how data reduces food waste and drives sustainability goals
- 20/04/2021 – Crisp joins Snowflake Data Marketplace to integrate live retail data with cloud infrastructure
- 26/03/2021 – Crisp joins NielsenIQ Connect Partner Network to help brands gain retail and market insights
- 15/07/2020 – Crisp Raises $12M in Series A Funding
- 16/09/2019 – Crisp Raises $14M in Series A Funding